About SIMONA AMERICA Industries
Part of the SIMONA AMERICA GROUP
SIMONA AMERICA Industries is a subsidiary of SIMONA AG, a leading global manufacturer and distributor of thermoplastic semi-finished parts.
Based in Archbald, PA, we are a diversified manufacturer offering sheet products focused on providing thermoplastic solutions and world class customer service to the US.
Due to our prime location, we are serviced by rail and close to some of the nation's best interstate highway systems.
We manufacture products primarily for industries such as chemical processing, semiconductor equipment manufacturing, outdoor living, food and beverage processing, playground, bathroom partition, retail display and sign, and medical orthotics and prosthetics.
Key brands in these industries include:
- SIMONA® HDPE Boat Board® for outdoor furniture and cabinetry
- SIMONA® Polytone® for signs and playgrounds
- SIMONA® CRP-1® for semiconductor manufacturing equipment
Range of products
The plastic sheet, rods and welding rods we offer include:
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- High molecular weight polyethylene (HMWPE)
- Homopolymer polypropylene (PPH)
- Copolymer polypropylene (PPC)
- Fire retardant polypropylene (FRPP)
- FM4910 Polypropylene (FRP3)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC Type I)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC Type II)
- FM4910 polyvinyl chloride (CRP1)
- Clear polyvinyl chloride (PVC Glas)
- FM4910 clear chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (SIMONA 2000 / LAM 2000)
- Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF 740, homopolymer)
- Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF 2850, copolymer)
- Ethylene chlororrifluoroethylene (ECTFE 901, homopolymer)
- Ethylene chlororrifluoroethylene (ECTFE 902, copolymer)
- Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE)
- Tetrafluoroethylene perfluoromethylvinylether (PFA-M)
- Polyethylenterephthalat (PETG)
- Ethylenvinylacetat (EVA)
Proud IAPD Member
SIMONA AMERICA Industries is a proud member of the International Association of Plastics Distribution (IAPD).