Cabinetry and Outdoor Furniture
Thermoplastics easily outperform wood and wood-composite products in these applications. It’s no wonder our material has become increasingly popular for use in outside cabinetry and furniture. Fabricators rely on our consistent thermoformability, durability, and color consistency to satisfy the needs of commercial and private building projects. Because our material does not rot, splinter, or delaminate, it’s the perfect solution to all your outdoor furniture and cabinetry needs.
- Easy to fabricate
- Extremely weather-resistant
- Incredibly durable
- Integral color consistency
- No need for sanding, painting, or staining
- Scratch and impact resistant
- Won't rot, splinter, or delaminate
- 100% recyclable
- Bar, restaurant, and resort furniture
- Cabinetry for outdoor kitchens that can withstand the elements better than wood
- Lifeguard, beach, and marina structures
- Lockers and benches
- Medical and dental cabinetry
- Outdoor furniture such as chairs, tables, decorative pieces, shelves, etc.
- Partitions for bathrooms, pool showers, and sheds
- Scientific, industrial, and institutional cabinetry
- Serving carts and recycling bins
- Winter sport venue seating
Long-term Color Performance
Unlike plywood, SIMONA® BOATBOARD won’t delaminate, rot or splinter, and its surface-finish hides scratches and marring that ruins painted surfaces. Its stain resistance, easy-to-clean matte finish and wide spectrum of integral colors further assure long lasting appearance and functionality
Polygrain® has a wood-like grain that inspires innovation for high-end and heavily used outdoor living spaces. Exceed limitations for use during all seasons and in all climates with this versatile and elegant material.
- 54 x 96 in. (1,372 x 2,440 mm)
- 48 x 96 in. (1,219 x 2,440 mm)
- 1/4; 3/8; 1/2; 3/4; 1.0 in.
- (6.4; 9.5; 12.7; 19.0; 25.4 mm)
Masking: 1 side
Tolerance: ± 5% for gauges 1/4 in. up to 1 1/2 in.
Unlike plywood, SIMONA® BOATBOARD won’t delaminate, rot or splinter, and its surface-finish hides scratches and marring that ruins painted surfaces. Its stain resistance, easy-to-clean matte finish and wide spectrum of integral colors further assure long lasting appearance and functionality.
*Color accuracy is not exact on a digital print or computer screen. Request a sample before placing an order.