Chemical and Corrosion Resistance
We manufacture a diverse range of chemical and corrosion resistant thermoplastic materials that service the chemical containment and processing industries.
Fabricators rely on SIMONA sheet materials, as well as rods and welding rods when corrosion, chemical and impact resistance are critical factors. These materials offer superior formability, machining and welding qualities and excellent surface appearance.
Learn more about the versatility of these materials in chemical and corrosive tank applications.
- Abrasion resistance
- Corrosion and broad chemical resistance
- Excellent electrical properties
- Excellent surface appearance
- FM 4910 grades available
- Impact resistance
- Machinability and weldability
- Performs at service temperatures from 140 to 425° F/ 60 to 218° C
- Resists acids, bases, solvents and oxidizers
- Chemical tanks, vessels and baths
- Chemical mixing, dosing, pumping equipment
- Industrial cleaning and finishing stations
- Clear protective shields and process view windows
- Fume hoods, vents and ducting
- Scientific furniture