Material Solutions for the Medical Market
SIMONA AMERICA Industries has several grades of high performance plastics to choose from for medical applications depending on your flammability, chemical resistance and processing requirements.
- SIMONA PP-H USP Class VI approved
- SIMONA PP-C
- SIMONA HDPE up to 1.5"
- SIMONA PETG transparent
- SIMONA PVC Glas transparent
- Medical or laboratory cabinets
- Cabinets for food service areas
- Hospital food processing cutting boards
- Nurse or hospital carts
- Medical trays
- Head, foot and side boards for hospital beds
- Protective wall covering
- Lockers, benches and partitions
- Waiting room furniture
- Waste receptacle enclosures
- Medical test shelving and surface areas
- Electronic device enclosures
- Countertop clear safety barriers and stands
- Lavatory parts, partitions and dividers
- Orthotics and prosthetics
Antibacterial, Antimicrobial and Antiviral Solutions
Most thermoplastic materials have inherent properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria on the surface. For more advanced antibacterial or antimicrobial performance, additives and engineering solutions are possible. Please contact your local SIMONA representative to discuss your specific needs.
Cleaning SIMONA Thermoplastics
SIMONA materials can be cleaned using most hospital grade cleaners and disinfectants recommended by the EPA and CDC. Be sure to always remove all cleaning product residue from the surface with water and a dry cloth.